As your business grows, your technology needs change. For one, more employees mean more devices, which calls for better device management solutions, and you will require more powerful tools that can accommodate your needs.
Windows 10 Enterprise is made specifically for expanding businesses like yours. Specially built for large and midsize organizations, it gives IT professionals the ability to manage devices and apps in a comprehensive way.
Windows 10 Enterprise looks just like Windows 10 Pro on the surface, but under the hood, it offers business solutions that will help you manage your business better and more securely. Here are some of its features that will let you do exactly that:
- AppLocker – There are sensitive data that only certain user groups or departments should be able to access. AppLocker restricts which Windows 10 programs will run on specific devices, keeping crucial data safe from unauthorized users.
- Application Virtualization (App-V) – App-V allows you to run virtualized software on your PC, so you can remotely access data or programs without having to install them on your devices.
- User Environment Virtualization (UE-V) – UE-V lets you save all your apps, settings, and preferences and easily load them on any machine, providing a consistent user experience while avoiding productivity dips due to unfamiliarity.
- DirectAccess – Unlike a VPN that needs to be initiated and terminated by users, DirectAccess uses VPN-like technology that automatically encrypts a session whenever a user connects to the internet. It also allows IT administrators to remotely manage and troubleshoot any client computer on the network.
- Improved security – Enterprise is equipped with Windows Defender Credential Guard, which prevents theft by virtually isolating user credentials from the rest of the operating system. It also has Windows Defender Application Guard, which allows you to make a list of trusted sites and block access to unlisted sites. Lastly, it includes Windows Defender Application Control, which restricts the applications and drivers allowed to run on a user’s PC. It can also block malicious scripts, addressing the increasing threats of executable file-based malware.
- Windows Analytics Device Health – Device Health is a Windows Analytics solution that identifies and reports issues with any device, device driver, or application running on Windows. It's a useful feature that gathers the details of why a program crashed, which Microsoft uses to resolve the problem.
An Enterprise subscription that fits your business
Enterprise levels E3 and E5 will both give you all the features discussed above. However, E5 has unique features like Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). This feature is designed to help enterprise networks prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats.
A Windows expert can assist you in selecting which level is perfect for your business. On top of that, they can also help you harness the true potential of Windows 10. Don’t be one of those businesses that don’t — or can’t — utilize half of the business solutions they are paying for. Pick a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner (CSP) that can leverage your Enterprise subscription.
Terminal B is one of only 300 verified Microsoft Cloud Solution Partners in the United States, and one of the largest in Texas. Start your Enterprise journey with us and make the most of your subscription. Experience intelligent security, simplified updates, and flexible management. Call us at 512-643-9038 or send us a message today.
Like This Article?of our most popular posts