Benefits of Exchange 2007
Knowledge is paramount in today's business climate, and employees' responsiveness to information is fundamental in leveraging a business's knowledge. Microsoft's Exchange Server was designed to effectively and efficiently share information, and when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of Microsoft Exchange servers and networks, Terminal B is the best in Austin and Central Texas. Whether administering on-site Exchange mail, providing a best-of-breed hosted Exchange 2007 solution, or providing Exchange helpdesk services, Terminal B uses best business practices to optimize this powerful collaboration tool for businesses.
If you've used any version of Microsoft Exchange then you understand what a powerful collaboration tool Exchange can be. The newest version, Microsoft Exchange 2007, improves upon these past generations with some intuitive, sleek features that make business communication a pleasure, and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft applications. When used with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Exchange 2007 not only increases productivity, it also reduces the cost of organizational communication.
- Connect and communicate anytime, anywhere! Get full access to all of your Exchange mail folders, contacts, calendars, and files from any computer or mobile device with Microsoft Outlook or an Internet browser.
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts for resources such as meeting rooms, equipment, etc. Save email attachments in public folders to be shared with other team members or view multiple calendars side-by-side with shared calendars and schedules. Exchange 2007offers real-time collaboration of calendaring, public folders, contacts, and distribution lists.
- Rest assured that by selecting Microsoft Exchange for your business, you have selected a proven solution. More organizations use Exchange mail collaboration than any other software on the market today. Not only is Exchange reliable and secure, is it also highly scalable.
- Carry your contacts, calendar, notes and task list on the road in your PDA, such as a Palm, Blackberry, Windows Mobile phone or iPhone.
- Microsoft Exchange allows for better financial planning through predictable costs. Through the flat monthly fee of a hosted solution or proactive maintenance of an onsite Exchange Server, most costly variables can be greatly reduced if not eliminated.
- Users benefit from Microsoft Outlook's operational simplicity. Microsoft Outlook's intuitive mailbox design exists not only in the Exchange mail client on each user's desktop or laptop, it is also mirrored online via Microsoft Outlook Web Access and available from any Internet browser.
- Exchange 2007 provides S/MIME support for security and HTML content blocking for security, as well as real-time block list service provider support, global deny and accept lists, inbound recipient filtering and advanced junk email filtering capabilities. Not only is your data secure, the burden of unruly spam is greatly reduced, both of which enhance the bottom line.
- Mobile features are native to Exchange 2007 for mobile users. Through Mobile ActiveSync or Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) browsers, employees don't miss a beat even when out of the office.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products such as Sever 2003 or SharePoint 2007, further reducing ROI based on standardization. Because Exchange server is the most widely used email-based collaboration tool on the market, hundreds of third parties have developed Exchange Server enhancements to further customize the application for your needs.
- Microsoft Exchange can be deployed on site at your business location, or the service can be hosted, meaning the service is running out of a secure data center. Either type of use is virtually invisible to users. There are several factors which determine the best use of Microsoft Exchange for your business, and Terminal B can help you sort through them and zero in on the best way to improve your company's collaboration.
- No one knows Microsoft Exchange in Austin or Central Texas like Terminal B and our helpdesk is just an email of phone call away. If you are currently using Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007, whether it is an on-site or a hosted solution, Terminal B can assist to increase productivity and reduce costs with this powerful collaboration tool.
Contact Terminal B today to see how your organization can leverage the robust features of Microsoft Exchange.
Benefits of Exchange | Exchange Tips: